Motion Sickness is going through a wee growth phase, and has two more roles we need to fill. Both roles are fixed-term contracts, but have the potential to turn into full-time positions in the future. Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 25th of May. Details below:
Social Media Strategist / Copywriter
Working within the Motion Sickness digital and campaign team across various clients. Specifically focused on the management and execution of social media campaigns, and copywriting.
- This role would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years experience in a Social Media Management / Strategy role.
- Strong copywriting skills essential.
- A creative eye and flare.
- Media buying experience across social media channels required.
- Auckland-based role in the Motion Sickness office.
30-40 hours per week for a two month period. Potential to become a full-time role after this.
Production Assistant / Content Creative
Working within the Motion Sickness production team across various projects. Working closely alongside our Art Director and Creative Director to bring creative ideas to life through production. Also shooting content independently across smaller photography projects.
- This role would suit a grad with a flair for photography and production.
- Willingness to get your ‘hands dirty’ and be hands-on in pre-production for shoots.
- Problem solving, plenty of common sense, and time management skills a must.
- Photography and photo post-production ability required (please include some examples of work with your application)
- A creative eye, with the confidence to work independently at times in sourcing props, styling and materials for shoots.
- Ability to do some heavy lifting – we ain’t gonna make ya do a deadlift in your interview, but shoots can be fairly physically demanding.
- NZ drivers licence required
- 30-40 hours per week for a two month period – note that this may include some long days and weekend hours. Potential to become a full-time role after this.